It looks like it's crashing sort of? My tablet freezes for a second and then it shows my wallpaper, without my home screen apps, then loads the lock screen. You can even see it loading, which is why I think it's crashing. It's not a big deal, I can just unlock it again, but it's gotten exceedingly annoying. It does this at seemingly random intervals throughout the day while I'm using it.

Samsung-SM-T337A
    Android version - 5.1.1
    06-05-2019 09:54 AM
    Does it persist in Safe Mode?
    06-05-2019 01:45 PM
    (I opened a account immediately after posting this. I am the question asker.)

After a few hours of testing; no, It doesn't seem to glitch in safe mode.
    belodion likes this.
    06-05-2019 04:26 PM
    Then one of the apps you installed is causing the glitch. Use App Backup & Restore to back up all the apps you installed, then disable them, one by one, starting with the last one you installed (if you can remeber). If the app can't be disabled, uninstall it (that's why the backup). When the glitch stops, you've removed the app that's causing it. Now uninstall that one and re-enable all the others. If you had to uninstall any, run App Backup & Restore again and restore the ones you uninstalled.
    06-05-2019 04:54 PM
    Welcome.

In that case, a third-party app is causing trouble. The only thing to do is to identify it - not necessarily easy, but you could start with the last app you downloaded and work backwards - then Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, Uninstall.

Edit: Posted same moment as above.
    06-05-2019 04:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Although I agree with belodion and Rukbat about trying to narrow down the culprit, let me ask you this -- do you have anything with a magnet near the tablet? If you do, it could be activating the smartcover sensor on the device, thus making it think you're closing the smartcover of a case. This would automatically turn the screen off if it were a case, but in your situation, it could conceivably cause the screen to momentarily spazz out a little, then give you the lockscreen again.
    06-06-2019 01:31 AM