help. I can receive calls but that is all. My phone was set up a few days ago with fingerprint and worked for 2 days and today did not work and it asking me for a 4 didget code and I tried the one I usually use and it is not working. no one can help me. i just get this number pad asking for a pin and I do not have it and the fingerprint darn thing is not working. Yes, I know which finger I used.
    06-06-2019 09:13 PM
    help. I can receive calls but that is all. My phone was set up a few days ago with fingerprint and worked for 2 days and today did not work and it asking me for a 4 didget code and I tried the one I usually use and it is not working. no one can help me. i just get this number pad asking for a pin and I do not have it and the fingerprint darn thing is not working. Yes, I know which finger I used.
    You'll have to do a factory reset and put in your Google credentials as a security feature,if I was you try to remember that 4 digit code
    06-06-2019 09:21 PM
    After you've tried to unlock your device multiple times, you'll see "Forgot pattern/Pin." Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your device. Reset your screen lock.

https://support.google.com/android/answer/7663172?hl=en
    06-07-2019 07:52 AM
    You had to put in a pin when you put in your fingerprint - that pin.
    06-07-2019 01:15 PM