Now it Shows some problem like while charging mobile it shows charging where as in real the battery does not charges at all. I ever replaced charging jack & battery with new one but problem still persist. you are help me resolve the problem.
    06-08-2019 03:53 AM
    Does it charge if you turn the phone off and charge it for 4 hours? If it does, the battery is bad. ("New" batteries can be bad.) If it doesn't, it has to be repaired. Since you evidently don't even know what wrong (and we can't fine out online - someone has to work on the phone to find the problem), you'll have to bring it into a repair shop.

It's even possible that you just didn't push one of the plugs all the way in. Or that you broke a wire.
    06-08-2019 01:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does the battery level go up if you keep it on the charger and leave the phone alone? If the charging rate is pretty slow and you're actively using the phone, the amount of power you're using could be outpacing the charging rate.
    06-08-2019 02:17 PM