Not compatible

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Samsung note 10.1 GT-N8013
Some apps won't download. Get message not compatible or app not optimized. I have cleared cache and data . Still does same thing.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Samsung note 10.1 GT-N8013
Some apps won't download. Get message not compatible or app not optimized. I have cleared cache and data . Still does same thing.

Few things could be happening.

A few apps may simply be incompatible with tablets, I've experienced that over the years. A lot of developers build apps for phone and don't bother to optimize them for larger screens found on tablets.

That tab is also nearly 7 years old, Samsung hasn't provided a software update in a solid 4 or 5 years meaning it's on a dated version of Android. Many app features require newer versions of Android, so if a developer includes those features it makes the app incompatible with older Android versions. I think your tab is actually the oldest version of Android that still has access to Google services like YouTube.

I've still got that tab, I only use it as an alarm clock and to sketch on occasionally. It's too dated, slow, and incompatible for me to use regularly at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781