pinactory reset ko ung phone ko (hard reset).. nun sinesetup ko na xa nsa dont use any network set up bigla n lang magpopop out na launcher is not working tapos maghahang na sya then mag automatic restart hanggang sa logo n lang sya
    06-10-2019 02:27 AM
    Try Safe Mode. Tell us if no go.
    06-10-2019 05:09 AM
    nagcracrash almost lahat ng app ko from message to youtube kaya pinactory reset ko sya. then nun mag start as new tapos papipiliin ka kun magset up ng network may magpapop out uli na launcher has stopped hanggang mag restart sya ng kusa tapos magstuck na lang xa sa logo ng myphone . ano ba dapat gawin?natry ko n dn ung hard reset pero wlang epekto.. kakagawa ko p lang po ng account n to.. di po kc nasagot ung original post ko sabi mag register ako ng account kya sensya n kung ipopost ko uli to
    06-10-2019 07:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, it's mostly English here, so you may want to try translating your question before posting. I tried running your question through Google Translate, and it only gave me a partial translation: "my app almost all my messages from youtube to youtube so pinagawa reset ko sya. then it will start as new then you will choose to set up the network with the shutdown again that the launcher has stopped until it restarted itself and then just magstuck xa in myphone logo. what should I do? natry ko n dn ung hard reset pero wlang epekto .. kakain ko p lang account n to .. di po kc nasagot ung original post ko sabi ko mag register ng account kya sensya n kung ipopost ko uli to"
    06-10-2019 09:19 PM
    all my apps from messages to youtube had been crashing so i did factory reset it. but when i will choose to start as new or use back up data, my phone will automatically restart then it would stuck in the logo. then i tried it again this time when i'm choosing if i want a network to setup like wifi something like that there would be a pop up like google play had stop,facebook,launcher and so on had stop then it will restart again and get stuck in the logo. i have already tried the hard reset wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition but nothing changes .i hope that you help me with this problem
    06-10-2019 11:24 PM
    Since we don't know what kind of phone you have, turn off the phone and if you can do a battery pull. If you cannot pull the battery, there are ways to simulate a battery pull which usually involve the power button and the volume button. You'll have to look up your phone and simulated battery pull for the exact directions. After the battery pull I would attempt another factory reset just to start things off fresh, and it shouldn't hurt anything since you've already done at least one.

You've already chosen to wipe data but I would also choose not to restore apps. Since it was acting buggy before the reset it was likely an app that was causing your issues, so by choosing to "not" restore apps you should be cutting that bad app out.

I'm not sure if you can do a set-up from safe mode but if this fails that would be my next step. Try starting the phone in safe mode and going through the set-up. Again you'll have to look up how to enter safe mode specific to your phone model.

Become a member so that you can reply to this thread and give results or offer more information so that we can better try to help you.
    06-11-2019 02:01 AM
    im using myphone mya9 dtv . the apps that keep buging are in-apps so cant do anything about it since it was built for my phone. so i dont know what to do. i already tried removing the battery put it in a recovery mode and wipe all the data countless times but nothing seems to fix the problem i couldn't put it in safe mode coz like i said i cant even pass the let's get started setup without my phone authomatically restarting or the pop ups that a lot of the phone apps had stop.i hope that you could know what really is.

if ever i could put it in safe mode what should i do?
    06-11-2019 02:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like either corrupt firmware or faulty hardware. Is the phone still under warranty?
    06-11-2019 02:27 AM
    no the warranty had expired last year .. is there anything else i could do?
    06-11-2019 02:43 AM
    Duplicate threads merged. Unfortunately, there may not be much you can do. The main solution for corrupt firmware is to reinstall the firmware using a fresh copy -- but for more obscure brands like yours, this is typically not available. The forums at XDA-Developers.com is a good resource for this kind of thing.
    06-11-2019 03:54 AM