I bought a new phone and after using it for a few days I noticed then after leaving it on my desk for a while and clicking on power button to show display it didn't show anything and was powered off itself. I had to press the power button for 3 seconds to feel it vibrate and power on again. I have removed memory card, SIM cards and also reset my phone to factory settings but this still happens even when phone is powered off and plugged in charger only to see that is not charging after a while and powered off. The service center reinstalled the software and asked me to check the phone for a day and come back it the issue persists. It seems to be a battery or hardware issue as I didn't drop my phone etc and used it with proper care and original charger. Annoying. Never buying a Samsung again even if they repair it or replace any faulty part.
    06-10-2019 11:26 AM
    Never buying a Samsung again even if they repair it or replace any faulty part.
    Exclude all brand of phones then - and indeed, all human artefacts - since there are always occasional manufacturing errors.

I've never used Samsung phones but I'd be immensely confident of their quality if I did.
    06-10-2019 12:21 PM
    As belodion says, it's not Samsung. I don't like their customer service" (they have none), but my almost 6 year old Note 3 is still working fine. Bring it back and ask them to please replace the phone.
    06-10-2019 04:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Defects happen, and yes, even with iPhones. That's why you have a warranty. Get it replaced. If the replacement is faulty, then I wouldn't blame you for looking upon the company with a jaundiced eye.
    06-11-2019 03:43 AM