I have a doogee bl5000 and I love this phone! I have had it about 8-9 months and it has always worked great. But a month or so ago, I started receiving voicemails when my phone never rang and no missed calls. Since then I loose signal all the time in my home. Out and about I usually do not have any problems but I'm a homebody and a housewife so I'm home most of the time. My carrier is cricket. How can I find a carrier that I won't have as many issues with? Or is it possible to forward my calls and text from another phone to this one without getting a separate number? I have a phone that I originally purchased thru cricket but it doesn't have the storage and options of this phone. I've tried just using it for calling but I can't use it for hardly anything data related, or a mobile hotspot like I can this one. I would really appreciate any advice. Thanks
    06-10-2019 01:05 PM
    Yes, you can forward your calls. Open your dialer, Settings, More Settings, then select call forwarding.
    Do you have Wi-Fi calling with your provider? That would be another option. Good luck
    06-10-2019 01:49 PM
    Forwarding the calls will give you the same problem.

Either this phone is bad or there's not much AT&T signal where you are (Cricket is on AT&T towers). Bring the phone into Cricket and have them check it out. If the signal is bad. find out from friends who have good signals at your house which carriers they're on. (Then look for an MVNO - which is what Cricket is) for that network and a plan that suits your needs and wallet.
    06-10-2019 04:29 PM
    Yes Rukbat. I misread, that the OP would forward the cell number, to a hard wired phone, would be ideal. This could be a case for a magic jack
    06-10-2019 04:37 PM