I have a Huawei LUA-L01, Android version 5.1 in a EMUI 3.1 Lite

My device keeps telling me "internal storage running low" and no matter how many times I clear app data or move apps to my sd card and even delete apps if I need to, it still says the same thing

I have noticed that in the storage part of my settings menu, misc is more than 300mb so if I can clear that I am sure it will also help but I am not sure how to
    06-12-2019 01:02 AM
    Not sure how many apps you have but you could try CCleaner. Get it, use it and delete it. Then get it whenever you need it.

Depending on your app history, installs, uninstalls, blah blah blah, you probably have app remnants that would free up some space. This video will help you get rid of that stuff.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...uDpTea6vAn5YrD
    06-12-2019 01:39 AM
    I'd be very cautious about deleting anything from the Misc folder. Just because it's "miscellaneous" doesn't mean it's expendable.

Your phone only has 8 GB of total internal storage, of which probably 4-5 GB are taken up by the operating system and any preinstalled apps (that you can't remove). 8 GB is barely enough to do much of anything these days besides very basic functions. Here are some ideas to maximize what little storage you have: [GUIDE] Android Storage Memory and How to Deal with Insufficient Storage Warnings - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. Unfortunately, if you want or need to have a lot of apps installed, you'll just have to consider upgrading to a phone with much more internal storage.
    VidJunky likes this.
    06-12-2019 03:22 AM
    Thanx I will def give it a try
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-14-2019 05:17 PM