When I wipe my phone cache I do it 4 to 6 times at once. When the phone turns completely back on I check settings > storage and see that there is still a lot of date in the system cache. There is nothing to be found for this issue when I do Google search.
    06-13-2019 04:24 PM
    When I wipe my phone cache I do it 4 to 6 times at once. When the phone turns completely back on I check settings > storage and see that there is still a lot of date in the system cache. There is nothing to be found for this issue when I do Google search.
    Which is this? And why you need to clear cache so often?
    06-13-2019 04:36 PM
    I only clear it once in awhile, but when I do, I like to do it multiple times just make sure it's clear. I know that is ridiculous overkill but since I do it so many times I shouldn't see 23 mb still in the cache after the phone restarts.

I'm assuming you asked what phone this is. It's a Huawei P20 Lite.
    06-13-2019 06:00 PM
    I only clear it once in awhile, but when I do, I like to do it multiple times just make sure it's clear. I know that is ridiculous overkill but since I do it so many times I shouldn't see 23 mb still in the cache after the phone restarts.

I'm assuming you asked what phone this is. It's a Huawei P20 Lite.
    Oh ok gotcha , does the phone have battery optimize button like Samsung so you can clear stuff like ram,files data,app running in background?
    06-13-2019 06:38 PM
    It has those features and I keep them as clean as possible. I try to keep my phone as free as possible
    06-13-2019 08:51 PM
    It has those features and I keep them as clean as possible. I try to keep my phone as free as possible
    Gotcha, so I think if optimize like in that settings should be fine, as cache is usually a glitch or something misbehaving.
    06-13-2019 08:55 PM
    Certain apps may immediately create some cached data files right after you do the cache cleaning. I doubt you can get around that. Apps will continue to build up their caches anyway, so it's not like you'll be able to keep your phone's caches completely clear for any appreciable duration. Remember also that empty caches mean those apps have to create those data files again, and that can potentially impact their performance.
    06-14-2019 03:29 AM