MMS messaging/cant send picture messages

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an att unlocked samsung galaxy s7 edge, with tracfone as my carrier. I am unable to send or download any multimedia messages, it keeps loading then after a while says failed. I have contacted tracfone multiple times and have spent hours going over apn settings, taking out sim card and they can not fix it!!! I have looked on the internet but cant seem to find anybody else with the same issue! What would be the cause of my problem, is it the apn or is there something else I can check? Please help me!!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I have an att unlocked samsung galaxy s7 edge, with tracfone as my carrier. I am unable to send or download any multimedia messages, it keeps loading then after a while says failed. I have contacted tracfone multiple times and have spent hours going over apn settings, taking out sim card and they can not fix it!!! I have looked on the internet but cant seem to find anybody else with the same issue! What would be the cause of my problem, is it the apn or is there something else I can check? Please help me!!
Check this setting.
8f7360bfee5919f9119b60618815400b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy