I keep getting a$1.08 charge from samsung electronics every month

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This has been occurring for almost 2 years but since I can't figure out what it is or how to find the correct facility to correct this, I've just left it. This is just becoming rediculious at this point. The only time I had samsung was when I had the Galaxy 7 when it first came out. That phone has been shut off for almost or about 1 year now. Maybe it's something from there but searching samsung for help gives absolutely no direction in figuring that out and it's not something I purposely signed up to be charged for. Please help!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
This has been occurring for almost 2 years but since I can't figure out what it is or how to find the correct facility to correct this, I've just left it. This is just becoming rediculious at this point. The only time I had samsung was when I had the Galaxy 7 when it first came out. That phone has been shut off for almost or about 1 year now. Maybe it's something from there but searching samsung for help gives absolutely no direction in figuring that out and it's not something I purposely signed up to be charged for. Please help!
Sounds like something you subscribed too unknowingly. I would contact Samsung

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech