This has been occurring for almost 2 years but since I can't figure out what it is or how to find the correct facility to correct this, I've just left it. This is just becoming rediculious at this point. The only time I had samsung was when I had the Galaxy 7 when it first came out. That phone has been shut off for almost or about 1 year now. Maybe it's something from there but searching samsung for help gives absolutely no direction in figuring that out and it's not something I purposely signed up to be charged for. Please help!
    06-14-2019 01:23 PM
    This has been occurring for almost 2 years but since I can't figure out what it is or how to find the correct facility to correct this, I've just left it. This is just becoming rediculious at this point. The only time I had samsung was when I had the Galaxy 7 when it first came out. That phone has been shut off for almost or about 1 year now. Maybe it's something from there but searching samsung for help gives absolutely no direction in figuring that out and it's not something I purposely signed up to be charged for. Please help!
    Sounds like something you subscribed too unknowingly. I would contact Samsung
    06-14-2019 01:50 PM
    Open the Samsung App (the one with the store), tap upper right 3 button drop down menu, select My Page. Check your receipts and payment methods. Good luck
    06-14-2019 02:02 PM