Somehow Google play store has totally disappeared from my tablet!! I mean it's completely gone from everywhere! it's no longer in the apps listing or on the icon screen. When it disappeared the little Droid robot showed up as Google play store but the app wasn't available. The Google play store app was installed on the phone originally. And I have games and working apps that need updated and updates can't be done without Google play store.

Thank you
    Cheri Bennett
    06-17-2019 10:50 PM
    Somehow Google play store has totally disappeared from my tablet!! I mean it's completely gone from everywhere! it's no longer in the apps listing or on the icon screen. When it disappeared the little Droid robot showed up as Google play store but the app wasn't available. The Google play store app was installed on the phone originally. And I have games and working apps that need updated and updates can't be done without Google play store.

Thank you
    Cheri Bennett
    Go into settings>apps tap>little drop down menu see all apps or disabled see if it hasn't been disabled?
    Also if you could register a account here at AC forums so we can communicate.
    06-17-2019 10:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Was the Play Store preinstalled on the tablet, or did you have to install it yourself at first?
    06-18-2019 10:49 PM