Hiii,
    My Samsung Grand Prime got high voltage while charging, and the main board was ruined, so I sent it to a professional data recovery company and they extracted the data using chip off method, so now i have the 8 gb of the internal memory, but the problem is that I can't find the contacts, the memo notes, viber chats.... I mean I am having all the data back but in a format that I can't access. So is there a way to mount these files in like a virtual android software on pc so I can find the data like they were on the phone ?

It's very urgent please, I have very critical data, thank you..
    06-19-2019 06:46 PM
    Hiii,
    My Samsung Grand Prime got high voltage while charging, and the main board was ruined, so I sent it to a professional data recovery company and they extracted the data using chip off method, so now i have the 8 gb of the internal memory, but the problem is that I can't find the contacts, the memo notes, viber chats.... I mean I am having all the data back but in a format that I can't access. So is there a way to mount these files in like a virtual android software on pc so I can find the data like they were on the phone ?

It's very urgent please, I have very critical data, thank you..
    I would contact that professional Recovery data company since they extract that data .
    belodion likes this.
    06-19-2019 07:11 PM