I have old prestigio multipad 2 pro duo 7.0 (PMP5670c_duo). Inside OS are android 4.2.2. I want to install APP Field navigator from google play. But my device is too old. How to install it?
    06-20-2019 04:51 AM
    Does the developer describe the app as capable of running on 4.2.2?
    06-20-2019 05:55 AM
    No, not capable of running on 4.2.2. Oldest version runs on 4.4.2 version. But I cant to update os until this version.
    06-20-2019 06:23 AM
    Welcome to the forums and thanks for signing up to answer. Unfortunately I doubt you'll be able to install that app due to incompatibilities. Even if you were able to trick it into thinking your tablet was compatible, there's a large chance it wouldn't work right simply because the current app version is using code your tablet wouldn't understand.

If you need this specific app and no other alternatives are available, then you may be able to ask the developer if they have any legacy versions they could send you that would be compatible. If you're technically savvy, you may be able to flash a custom ROM with a newer version of Android that would be compatible, but there's no guarantee such a ROM exists for your device and there's other risks involved. Otherwise you'll simply have to buy a better tablet that can run the app. A used one that's a couple years old could be pretty cheap if price is a concern.
    hallux likes this.
    06-20-2019 06:36 AM