I have many songs/playlists downloaded to my Android phone (the Amazon music app) from Amazon Music that play fine when in an area with good cell service or if I have wi-fi available. However, when I am in an area with no cell service/no wi-fi, many of the songs will not play through the app. They are "greyed" out and or I get a message saying I need to "refresh" my songs. I thought the songs were actually stored on the phone so I don't understand why this would happen. I am playing in Offline Music mode of course. Any hints?
    06-20-2019 06:52 PM
    I have many songs/playlists downloaded to my Android phone (the Amazon music app) from Amazon Music that play fine when in an area with good cell service or if I have wi-fi available. However, when I am in an area with no cell service/no wi-fi, many of the songs will not play through the app. They are "greyed" out and or I get a message saying I need to "refresh" my songs. I thought the songs were actually stored on the phone so I don't understand why this would happen. I am playing in Offline Music mode of course. Any hints?
    Sounds normal. Download what you can offline to an SD card. When you open the app select My Music.
    06-20-2019 07:47 PM