2.5 years ago I was trying to download an app that my Sony Xperia LT30at wouldn't allow me to download. I somehow ended up in the build.prop file changing something, I don't remember what, and when I rebooted, the phone was ina bootloop. I did some research and found out I could fix it with ADB. Well that didn't go well as my phone wouldn't boot into recovery. This phone only has volume+, volume-, both, power, and a dedicated camera button. I have tried resetting the battery by holding volume up and power until the phone vibrates once, doing the same until it vibrates 3 times, which is supposed to do something else, using the normal method of volume down and power to put it in recovery mode, and pretty much every other button combination possible. As for the bootloop, I turn on the phone, and the phones led indicator turns green and the device connects to my computer, then the led goes away, the phone disconnects from the computer, and i see the SONY logo, then after about 5 seconds the phone boots off, and then the whole cycle starts again.

So to recap, the phone is in a bootloop, and also won't boot to recovery, both after editing build.prop (from what i remember.), the phone won't connect to adb, even though usb debugging WAS enabled before this all happened. This phone has been worked on by me for 2.5 years now, off and on, and I just cannot get it to work.

Oh! And the phone should be on android Jelly Bean, if that helps any!

Thanks!
    Spencer
    06-21-2019 01:41 PM