Me and my wife continue to get messages such as a "check your internet connection", or "offline". Doesn't always allow me to share, post, comment, it even react, unless I turn off the Wi-Fi and use mobile data or unless I clear cache and data. This has been going on for about a month. AT&T came in to check our internet and repaired a problem at a nearby hub. But that hasn't changed anything. The funny thing is that away from home it seems to work fine. This is confusing. We both used Galaxy S10 Plus. So our Facebook is rooted with the phone so I can't uninstall and reinstall. The only options are Disable, and Force Stop so our options are limited..
    06-21-2019 12:57 PM
    Perhaps there is still a fault somewhere. Have you asked your ISP provider to perform a remote check of the line’s condition?
    06-21-2019 01:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your home internet service through AT&T as well? If not, then it has nothing to do with AT&T -- instead, it sounds like an issue with the router. First, try rebooting the router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds. If that doesn't help, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    06-21-2019 10:10 PM
    Me and my wife continue to get messages such as a "check your internet connection", or "offline". Doesn't always allow me to share, post, comment, it even react, unless I turn off the Wi-Fi and use mobile data or unless I clear cache and data. This has been going on for about a month. AT&T came in to check our internet and repaired a problem at a nearby hub. But that hasn't changed anything. The funny thing is that away from home it seems to work fine. This is confusing. We both used Galaxy S10 Plus. So our Facebook is rooted with the phone so I can't uninstall and reinstall. The only options are Disable, and Force Stop so our options are limited..
    Try using Facebook lite and messenger lite , I hear people having success .
    06-21-2019 10:52 PM