Hello guys i need your help after deleting rom i taught i will open just TWRP and use usb-otg and install another rom. But phone is not responding at all to flash driver, sd card even computer can not see. All drivers was installed on computer when i use command "fasboot devices" it won't show up. It is not responding at all what i do not working almost done everything. Phone is charging normally also. What can be reason ?( I think it is hardware problem
    06-21-2019 04:05 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying that in TWRP Recovery, the SD card does not show?
    06-21-2019 04:47 PM
    Yes TWRP recovery, sd card does not show, using usb-otg pen drive also won't show. Also i mentioned that happened after my phone survived from water. Phone was not charging first after drying it charged and worked normally. but phone was not opening pen drive(FAT32) using usb-otg and i taught it is rom problem and i deleted rom to try install another rom using pen drive in twrp but not responded again. Used sd card that normally opens in another xiaomi phone but not responds in my phone. Even opening fastboot mode and installing rom using adb not works. All drivers correctly installed.. What is the problem ?( Can water damage affect some particular thing that can lead to not response of any external storage ... But it charges how...
    06-21-2019 04:57 PM
    Welcome as a new member and thank you for explaining further.

I'm no expert, but it does seem likely in this case that water has damaged the SD card reader, and perhaps other hardware. If that is true, I don't know whether it would be repairable, nor whether water damage is continuing inside the phone.

I'll pass this to other team members for comments.
    ElnurWR10 likes this.
    06-21-2019 05:52 PM
    Yes but how almost nothing damaged only reading external storage is problem. Slot that i generally use for my mobile number works and same slot is sd card i think thats mean it is hardware problem and need to fix driver somehow... Thanks for attention !!!
    06-21-2019 11:19 PM
    The motherboard was damaged, so it doesn't read the USB port, it doesn't read the SD card port, it's not reading anything. (If you opened the phone up - PLEASE DON'T - you'd see corrosion all over the motherboard. Unless the phone has some sentimental value to you, it's not worth repairing - everything but the frame has to be replaced, and that will cost more than a new phone. (Machine labor is free, repair shop labor is expensive.)

For the next time you get a phone wet like that, read Oh, no! My Phone got Wet!
    ElnurWR10 likes this.
    06-22-2019 04:41 PM
    Thanks for trying to help.. But now in my mobile phone there is no rom and it is not usable. So i can not do anything and transfer anything into my mobie ((( What is your advice to go buy new phone ?
    06-23-2019 05:58 AM