When I try to record video it keeps telling me that my audio is connected to another device please help
    06-23-2019 08:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to take a video using the stock Camera app? Can you tell us what the exact error message is?
    06-23-2019 09:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to take a video using the stock Camera app? Can you tell us what the exact error message is?
    I also have it. The exact error states " cannot record video audio device may be occupied "

And yes stock camera app. I went into apps to the camera and force stopped. I removed microphone permissions and then add it again. Still same problem. Microphone works perfectly I'm using it now to type for me.
    12-16-2019 04:46 PM
    Hi, welcome !
    Have you tried clearing data,cache and force stop the camera app?
    12-16-2019 05:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also see if it works in Safe Mode: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/c...acy/safe-mode/. Chances are that some app you installed is keeping the microphone busy, which prevents the video from being taken.
    12-17-2019 09:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also see if it works in Safe Mode: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/c...acy/safe-mode/. Chances are that some app you installed is keeping the microphone busy, which prevents the video from being taken.
    It works in safemode
    02-07-2020 10:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it works in Safe Mode, that means something you installed is interfering (and the phone isn't to blame). You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. You can narrow down which app might be the culprit by concentrating on the ones that have Camera or Microphone permission.
    Rukbat likes this.
    02-08-2020 01:15 AM