Ok, so I've read every review and comparison on both. Basically they are spec'd the same. I was aiming at the S9+ as it seems more refined, camera seems to be a little better even though the V40 specs out better with 5. I have a crap LG G5 now, so thats no help.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Oneplus 7pro, but I decided to wait. 5G is coming, not necessarily soon, or will be very functional soon, but its coming. Then I'll drop some dough when that is figured out.

So I decided to buy a used, but mint condition phone to get me until then. Couldn't find the S9+ for verizon in that condition at the right price but did find the LG V40 in that condition for $319. Ordered it. Checked after the weekend and of course there is a mint S9+ for $349. I can send the other one back and order the Samsung.

Just asking for feedback from any who have used them, which way they may go.

Thanks.
    06-24-2019 09:08 AM
    Do you like the LG UI or the Samsung UI better?

Do you use Samsung Pay or Google Pay regularly?

Do you listen to alot of music through headphones?
    06-24-2019 09:37 AM
    It is just a basic android UI on the G5 so I don't have experience with the new LG UI's and have no explerience with Samsungs UI One UI?
    I have used google pay which is fine, Neve owned a Samsung so no Samsung pay
    Don' use music or headphones much, but like the option.
    06-24-2019 10:09 AM