the tablet blocked
    06-25-2019 01:15 PM
    If you bought it used, you have to go back to the original owner (who may not be the person you bought it from) and ask him to remove his Google account.

If you bought it new, bring it to your carrier (or wherever you bought it) and tell them that it's not a new phone. (Manufacturers don't put Google accounts on phones and they don't enable the lock screen. Regardless of what some saledroid may try to tell you.)
    Could it be carrier locked, or locked by the previous owner. I think you need to go to the carrier or previous owner.
    06-25-2019 01:39 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! There's no way to recover a password -- that would make it a very poor security measure.
    06-25-2019 02:31 PM
    If you bought it used, you have to go back to the original owner (who may not be the person you bought it from) and ask him to remove his Google account.

If you bought it new, bring it to your carrier (or wherever you bought it) and tell them that it's not a new phone. (Manufacturers don't put Google accounts on phones and they don't enable the lock screen. Regardless of what some saledroid may try to tell you.)
    pkcable likes this.
    06-25-2019 05:14 PM