Good night people
    Ok?
    I just bought an S10 + on it at bestbuy and it arrives tomorrow. then I will read on this forum to see everything you said, but I would like to take advantage of it and post a question that I have for a long time but can not find anything about it on the net. Suddenly you know something about how to make it work. in the pc I have to install the KIES that works until the S4. From S5 forward only works with SMART SWITCH. I would like to know if there is some way to make s10 work in KIES or some similar program, because the smart switch only makes a backup, and kies no, I can access the folders inside the cel and see the thumbnails of the files, which help a lot and I really like this function when saving photos and videos on the pc. is there any program that is similar to kies for s10 or that has to cheat kies so that he can get the s10?
    I'm waiting, thank you.
    06-26-2019 08:08 PM
    Good night people
    Ok?
    I just bought an S10 + on it at bestbuy and it arrives tomorrow. then I will read on this forum to see everything you said, but I would like to take advantage of it and post a question that I have for a long time but can not find anything about it on the net. Suddenly you know something about how to make it work. in the pc I have to install the KIES that works until the S4. From S5 forward only works with SMART SWITCH. I would like to know if there is some way to make s10 work in KIES or some similar program, because the smart switch only makes a backup, and kies no, I can access the folders inside the cel and see the thumbnails of the files, which help a lot and I really like this function when saving photos and videos on the pc. is there any program that is similar to kies for s10 or that has to cheat kies so that he can get the s10?
    I'm waiting, thank you.
    Hi, please make account , so we can talk more about your concern.
    Smart Switch does same function as kies
    06-26-2019 08:12 PM
    You don't. Also, SmartSwitch works on the S4. I mean it worked when I transferred my mom's data from her S3 to her new J7.
    06-26-2019 10:16 PM