Why does my media(music and vids saved on phone or streaming) keep pausing with or without headphone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have had this phone since feb of this year and every since the beginning of may after a update with verizon now i have this problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
@Lemarques Williams, do you see a buffering animation when it pauses?

BTW, to make sure you tag a member correctly, you have to type their username exactly. So if you type the @ sign and then "diddy," it doesn't show up in my notifications that you Mentioned me. You have to type the @ sign and then "B. Diddy" exactly. Just how I typed your full username -- it wouldn't have worked if I typed @ and then just "Lemarques.":)

Jul 1, 2019
Visit site
@B. Diddy I thought about that but then I remembered that I have had this screen protector on since I bought the phone it was no issues. I read in the samsung forum that this has been an ongoing problem since the galaxy so smh. It's annoying. But it started after an update and verizon nor samsung can figure it out

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Screen protectors can develop issues over time, so it may still be a good idea to rule it out. But if you can definitively trace the issue back to a system update, then it's probably some software glitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007