My cell phone is not excepting my security pattern .What can I do to solve this problem
    06-29-2019 07:37 AM
    Unlock with android device manager or Samsung account and change the pattern
    06-29-2019 08:08 AM
    Unlock with android device manager or Samsung account and change the pattern
    ADM doesn't have an unlock option, and the Samsung account manager only works if this is a Samsung phone and an account was set up in the first place.

To the OP, I know with biometrics, you have to set up a backup PIN/password. I can't remember if that's true with pattern locks. Is there a "forgot pattern" option? I think I've heard of that on some phones. You'll need to register an account to reply to this thread and give us more info to go on. Then we can give you more specific advice instead of taking wild guesses based on vague generalities.
    06-29-2019 08:57 AM
    You can use ADM to lock the phone. It will then give a temporary password so the phone cab be accessed lowing the OP to change their security settings
    06-29-2019 09:59 AM
    The problem with Google's Find My Device is that it only allows you to create a new lockscreen password if the phone didn't have a screen lock set up in the first place. Since the OP's phone already had a pattern set, Find My Device will just tell you the phone is already locked, so there's no need to create a new password.

I agree that probably the only way to get out of this is to hope the OP has a Samsung phone, set up a Samsung account, and can use Samsung's Find My Mobile to remotely unlock.
    06-29-2019 02:24 PM