Why did my earphone malfunctioned and how do i fix this?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought a ks zsn earphone nearly 1 month ago. One day, when i was using it on my phone, the volume suddenly maxed out. I tried plugging it out and in but the same thing happens. I tried it on another phone and it still happens. The volume maxed or zeroed out and google keeps popping up. I solved this by constantly pressing the button near the mic of the earphone. 1 day later, i removed the tape that kept pressing the button and the issue was gone (thankfully), but the button no longer works as it should (pause and play). Now im guessing the button is the root of all this but i needed more insight. How do i fix the button? replace it ?

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
As you have only had the headphones for 1 month they should be under warranty providing you haven't misused them. Return them to the place that you bought them from.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if your KZ ZSN earphones are specifically "Made for iPhone"? Or are certain features only available for iPhone? Since iPhones and Android devices have different headphone jack configurations, what works on one platform often doesn't work on the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21