I have a LG K30, and my photos/videos aren't saving. The only photos that save are photos taken with the camera, screenshots, and downloads from a app called Background Eraser. I download videos from Instagram, etc, and they don't show up in my gallery. Any help?
    06-30-2019 09:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which gallery app are you using? If you're using Google Photos, tap Menu>Device Folders and see if the Instagram folder shows up there.

Otherwise, using a file manager app, find the directory where those photos are downloading to, and see if there's a file called ".nomedia" in that directory. If there is, delete that file, and then see if the photos show up in your gallery app.
    06-30-2019 09:25 PM
    Media apps, like Gallery, look for things in the Media Scan database, which is triggered by screenshots, taking pictures, recording sound - but not by downloading. So after downloading pictures, restart the phone (which caused Media Scan to run and find the downloaded pictures.
    07-01-2019 05:08 PM