Somebody deleted some of my data off on my phone and hang out I want it back how do I do it I want the same one
    06-30-2019 09:45 PM
    Somebody deleted some of my data off on my phone and hang out I want it back how do I do it I want the same one
    Hi, if you can make a account here so you can explain more, but I believe Google supposed to get rid of Hangouts.
    06-30-2019 10:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Hangouts should still be available through the Play Store, if someone uninstalled it from your phone. What data did this somebody delete from your phone?
    06-30-2019 10:37 PM
    Hi, if you can make a account here so you can explain more, but I believe Google supposed to get rid of Hangouts.
    They got rid of Google+but they should have gotten rid of Hangouts too. Lol. Meanwhile to the OP, if it was Google Hangouts, it's a Google app so no fear your stuff should still be there. I don't think Hangouts is one to delete messages if closed or opened on other devices like Kik or some others. So once you're logged back in everything should still be there.
    07-01-2019 01:41 AM
    They got rid of Google+but they should have gotten rid of Hangouts too. Lol. Meanwhile to the OP, if it was Google Hangouts, it's a Google app so no fear your stuff should still be there. I don't think Hangouts is one to delete messages if closed or opened on other devices like Kik or some others. So once you're logged back in everything should still be there.
    Google plus is already done ? Yeah I hear hangout supposed to not sure when .
    07-01-2019 08:08 AM
    Hangouts still works like a charm for my family and me. I still don't quite understand why they abandoned it, only to try doing the exact same thing with Google Messages and RCS.
    07-01-2019 10:05 AM
    they should have gotten rid of Hangouts too.
    Why? You need Hangouts if you want to be able to do text and phone calls to/from your PC (on Firefox, at any rate, I haven't checked Chrome).
    07-01-2019 04:55 PM
    Why? You need Hangouts if you want to be able to do text and phone calls to/from your PC (on Firefox, at any rate, I haven't checked Chrome).
    No, several SMS apps do this and work. Hangouts has always been super glitchy on every device I've ever tried it. Because some were able to use it, initially I thought maybe it was just this one device. Then the next device, ok maybe it's just these two devices... Anyway Next SMS (Handcent) has device and desktop compatibility. Messages+ from Verizon does this. Those are just the two I can think of that I've recently used but there are more.
    07-03-2019 03:51 PM