I have deleted all photos and videos on my device and the device still says that they are taking up 18g and 18g (appox) on my harddrive, both file manager systems confirm I have no videos or photos on the device, yet still report them as occupying huge amounts of space. I have a screenshot where my file manager says something like "Total storage 64 gb, Used, 9gb, Free 6gb" Very strange.
    06-30-2019 09:51 PM
    I have deleted all photos and videos on my device and the device still says that they are taking up 18g and 18g (appox) on my harddrive, both file manager systems confirm I have no videos or photos on the device, yet still report them as occupying huge amounts of space. I have a screenshot where my file manager says something like "Total storage 64 gb, Used, 9gb, Free 6gb" Very strange.
    Hi , if you could make a account here , me or other members would be glad to help. Have you resarted the phone and still same?
    06-30-2019 09:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Show us a screenshot: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register on this forum first. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-30-2019 10:38 PM