Today I have failed the exam twice.

I have read some comments on the internet that the exam is basic and easy to pass.

However, I have completed the exam and get the functions required working fine and still get a fail. And I don't even know where my exam went wrong and improve myself.

I feel so frustrated because it takes a lot of time and resources to do the exam.

I am a full-time mobile developer for 2 years...

I have gone through all the topics in the study guides and I have taken the exam twice and failed both without knowing why I have failed. At least I have got all the functions in the exam questions to work without a crash is the best I can do to pass the question, and I think I did... They won't even let me know where I did wrong and how far away I am from passing... that is another thing I feel upset about
    07-03-2019 10:38 PM
    Today I have failed the exam twice.

I have read some comments on the internet that the exam is basic and easy to pass.

However, I have completed the exam and get the functions required working fine and still get a fail. And I don't even know where my exam went wrong and improve myself.

I feel so frustrated because it takes a lot of time and resources to do the exam.

I am a full-time mobile developer for 2 years...

I have gone through all the topics in the study guides and I have taken the exam twice and failed both without knowing why I have failed. At least I have got all the functions in the exam questions to work without a crash is the best I can do to pass the question, and I think I did... They won't even let me know where I did wrong and how far away I am from passing... that is another thing I feel upset about
    Hi, welcome to AC , if you can make a account here maybe some members can chime in . Sorry that happened to you , but keep your head up, you been doing this for 2 years .
    kct1975 likes this.
    07-03-2019 10:46 PM