So I thought this issue was down to my old handset (note 8) but I now have it on my brand new S10+ - it must be down to a setting or app I have because I transferred everything across from the old phone.

When talking on the phone it will randomly start playing the call through the loudspeakers as if on a handsfree call. If I move the phone away, the icon for handsfree is not lit. If I press it it lights up but nothing changes and I have to press again for it to switch back to the normal phone speaker. Seconds later it will do it again.

Has anyone had any experience of this and what would you suggest to fix? I really don't want to set the phone back to factory settings and start again manually adding everything.

I don't know if linked but spotify randomly pauses during playback via bluetooth in my car as well.

Both these issues present led themselves at the same time and across 2 devices with different sim cards.

Hopefully someone will tell me that's it's an easy fix

Alex
    07-04-2019 02:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How frequently does this happen? If it's pretty frequent, see if it also happens in Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39505. If it doesn't happen, then it's probably due to some app you installed. You'd have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away (unless there are some apps you're more suspicious of than others).
    kct1975 likes this.
    07-04-2019 11:57 PM