Hey guys. I'm having an odd problem with my phone right now. It will not connect to my home wireless network, which is a pain because I have to contact a large amount of people via the Internet every day.

Here's the issue:
    - Trying to connect to the network manually results in the phone saying it is searching for an IP, then becoming stuck in a loop of disconnecting and searching for the IP.
    - Attempting to use WPS to connect results in the phone showing that is has found something, saying that it is connecting, but actually not connecting at all.
    - Connecting to the Wi-Fi manually by entering preset data results in it connecting, then saying "Internet currently unavailable with [network]".
    - All of my other devices work fine via both Ethernet and Wi-Fi (Obviously, how else would I be able to send this?)

My device is an LG K8 2017 Titan M200N, running Android 7.0.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm arranging a holiday with a few mates and contact between me and them other Skype is one of my top priorities right now. Thanks in advance.
    07-07-2019 03:24 AM
    Forget the Wi-Fi network from your phone. Clear your cache partition and reboot. Rescan and log in to the wifi network. Good luck
    07-07-2019 03:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, try rebooting the router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds. If that doesn't help, then see this guide for more ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-2019 01:06 AM