Galaxy 10 saves all searches, including in app store, contacts, etc

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

One day I woke up, my phone got updated and everything on the phone that has a search field, saves all searches. This is not google thing, it saves the last contacts I searched for, the last apps I searched, all of of the browsers save everything. I pretty much have everything turned off on google side as far as saving searches, but google has nothing to do with searching for apps or contacts.

I called Verizon, they turned everything on google and that didn't work. Called Samsung and they told me this can not be turned off. I find it hard to believe that before the update a few weeks ago, no searches got saved, but not everything gets saved and can't be turned off.

Does anyone know how to turn saved searches off on the phone ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
One day I woke up, my phone got updated and everything on the phone that has a search field, saves all searches. This is not google thing, it saves the last contacts I searched for, the last apps I searched, all of of the browsers save everything. I pretty much have everything turned off on google side as far as saving searches, but google has nothing to do with searching for apps or contacts.

I called Verizon, they turned everything on google and that didn't work. Called Samsung and they told me this can not be turned off. I find it hard to believe that before the update a few weeks ago, no searches got saved, but not everything gets saved and can't be turned off.

Does anyone know how to turn saved searches off on the phone ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi, if you could resister a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you .
Once you do we can talk some settings to look at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon