I didn't drop it in water or anything but I've noticed the battery life decreasing
    07-09-2019 04:03 AM
    Not knowing what device you have or how long you've had it the blue could be an indication of heating. Most moisture sensors I've seen are red and white and the red bleeds into the white when it has been exposed to moisture. Heat would also explain your decreasing battery life. Unfortunately once it starts to go there's very little that can be done to bring it back but you may be able to prolong what you have left, see this Android Central link. Again not knowing what device you have it would be difficult to say that you may need a new cable. Micro USB is notorious for loosing its firm connection and a weak connection can lead to heating and poor charge, which leads to reduced battery life. I haven't heard of this with USBC yet, but I'm sure if a weak connection exists it's possible. Most batteries are inexpensive these days so if you have a device that you regularly take the back off of I would imagine that you have one where the battery can be easily changed so you may want to look into that as well.
    07-09-2019 05:05 AM