I was having a lot of troubles exporting a file and then once I clicked on it, the Google Calendar was not showing my medical school calendar. Thus I tried adding outlook email and syncing my email but nothing was working. Finally, I noticed each event has a copy (3 of same activity). How can I remove the two other activites without manually deleting them? My schedule goes from July to December and this would take a lot of time to delete each lecture or event. Any advice?
    07-09-2019 11:23 AM
    Have you tried logging in from a pc and trying to cancel the recurring option? If not, deleting from here will be easy. Assure that you then back up and sync the desktop to your devices, or they'll just update multiples again when you sign in. Good luck
    07-09-2019 01:08 PM
    Have you tried logging in from a pc and trying to cancel the recurring option? If not, deleting from here will be easy. Assure that you then back up and sync the desktop to your devices, or they'll just update multiples again when you sign in. Good luck
    When I go to Google Calendar on my PC the schedule is not updated. My phone has the up-to-date schedule while the PC is not.
    07-09-2019 04:26 PM
    Do you mean updated with duplicates?
    Sign out of all calenders and email accounts. Sign back into the pc and verify your syncing settings. Then do the same on the device. You should be able to get the devices synced to the pc, eliminating your dupes.
    07-09-2019 04:57 PM