I just got a Coolpad Legacy, and attempted to sign into my home wifi, but it did not work. I had to sign into my previous phone's hotspot to get it to connect, and it connected fine to my hotspot. But when attempting to sign into my home wifi, it will say "Saved, Connecting" and repeat that a few times, then it will say "disabled." I've reset my phone, and even reset my network settings, but that has not worked. The phone is the latest version or Android. Is there anything I could do to fix this?
    07-09-2019 04:14 PM
    Set your router to open (no password), "Forget" the connection in the Legacy, then try to connect.

If that doesn't work (and I can't see that happening), there's something strange wrong with the Legacy.

If it works, put the password back in the router, forget the connection in the Legacy again and try to connect (it should ask you for a password). Then it should connect.

(If you've ever connected to a router with the same SSID, but different encryption or a different password, it won't connect to a different router set up the same way. (And since most routers come with the same SSID [like a Linksys router would come with the SSID linksys], if you don't change your SSID, that could happen. (Especially if a neighbor has the same make router without a changed SSID and you connected to it once.)
    07-10-2019 01:46 PM
    I recently purchased a Coolpad Legacy, with connectivity of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. I tried to connect it to my Wifi router, but it does not connect. It will say saved, connecting, authenticating, and then it will simply say disabled after it repeats that several times. I know it is not a hardware issue with the phone itself, as it connects to my other phones hot-spot, and the Wifi at my office just fine. My router transmits both 5Ghz, and 2.4Ghz. I have no clue what to do anymore. I've attempted to connect using WPS, which will initially work, but it will get stuck on the connecting screen. I've tried everything from resetting my network settings, to even resetting my entire phone. Nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-16-2019 06:53 PM
    Is this your post as well? https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6580688. If so, please register on this forum and continue the discussion there: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    07-16-2019 09:49 PM
    Is this your post as well? https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6580688. If so, please register on this forum and continue the discussion there: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    I thought I seen a duplicate post about this yesterday, they register?
    07-16-2019 09:55 PM
    Nope, they haven't registered yet, hence my suggestion to join.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-16-2019 10:02 PM
    Nope, they haven't registered yet, hence my suggestion to join.
    Your right , but rukbat responded
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=967727
    07-16-2019 10:06 PM
    Ok, I merged those threads. To the OP, you really need to register on this forum if you want to carry on any meaningful discussion.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-16-2019 11:40 PM
    Ok, I merged those threads. To the OP, you really need to register on this forum if you want to carry on any meaningful discussion.
    I agree lol
    07-16-2019 11:44 PM