I deleted data from my Android phone by mistake. How can I recover the data?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I deleted data from my Android smartphone internal storage by mistake. Please help , how can I recover the data ?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: I deleted data from my Android phone by mistake. Please let me know how can i recover the data.

That really depends on the type of data you deleted.

A photo? A document? A video? If you root the device you might be able to find the file using a file recovery app and get it back
A text message? Browser history? A contact that wasn't synced to your account? Call history? A little more complicated. Do you know how to work with SQLite databases? That's where that type of info is stored on the phone/device.

Whichever kind of data it is - continued use of the device can result in loss of the data since it's now in storage blocks that are marked as "empty".

AkhiL Gupta2

Jul 24, 2019
Visit site
That really depends on the type of data you deleted.

A photo? A document? A video? If you root the device you might be able to find the file using a file recovery app and get it back
A text message? Browser history? A contact that wasn't synced to your account? Call history? A little more complicated. Do you know how to work with SQLite databases? That's where that type of info is stored on the phone/device.

Whichever kind of data it is - continued use of the device can result in loss of the data since it's now in storage blocks that are marked as "empty".

Sir I have deleted important documents . Some documents was in html and mhtml format. How can i recover it . Which hardware and software helps in recovering deleted data. or should I
take the help of professional data recovery services. Please help . Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator: