this facility was working on my earlier moto g5 phone but does no on my new version
    07-10-2019 08:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This can be tricky, depending on what account you're using on the Windows 10 Calendar app. Are you syncing a calendar from some other account, like Hotmail or Outlook? Or are you just entering events on the computer that save locally? In general, it's much easier to transition to Google Calendar if you want the ease of syncing with Android devices.

See this support thread as well: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8be5d3e?auth=1
    07-11-2019 05:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This can be tricky, depending on what account you're using on the Windows 10 Calendar app. Are you syncing a calendar from some other account, like Hotmail or Outlook? Or are you just entering events on the computer that save locally? In general, it's much easier to transition to Google Calendar if you want the ease of syncing with Android devices.

See this support thread as well: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8be5d3e?auth=1
    There's nothing tricky about it. You can just add the Google Calendar on the Windows Calendar app then it will sync to Google calendar..
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-11-2019 05:40 PM
    Right, but what if the events were added directly to the Windows Calendar app (i.e., before Google Calendar was synced to it)? Do they get saved to a standalone Windows Calendar account (kind of like a Phone account calendar on an Android device), and if so, will those still be able to sync to Google Calendar?
    07-11-2019 05:58 PM
    Right, but what if the events were added directly to the Windows Calendar app (i.e., before Google Calendar was synced to it)? Do they get saved to a standalone Windows Calendar account (kind of like a Phone account calendar on an Android device), and if so, will those still be able to sync to Google Calendar?
    It gets linked to an Outlook account. Even if the user didn't have an Outlook account prior, adding one automatically links it. He's on Windows 10 (the calendar app doesn't exist on lower versions), so that's how it will happen. In that case, it's just adding your Outlook account to the Android device.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-11-2019 06:27 PM