Hi Everyone,
    I just did an update, and now my clock is on the left side which is troublesome because my weather temp is right next to it.
    I looked for solutions and the first one was Good Lock app. That app is not compatible with my phone.
    The second possible solution was SystemUI Tuner. I downloaded it without issue, however I have to connect it to my computer in order to complete the process.
    I don't have a computer, just the android phone.
    Any other suggestions?
    Thank you.
    07-12-2019 06:04 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I just did an update, and now my clock is on the left side which is troublesome because my weather temp is right next to it.
    I looked for solutions and the first one was Good Lock app. That app is not compatible with my phone.
    The second possible solution was SystemUI Tuner. I downloaded it without issue, however I have to connect it to my computer in order to complete the process.
    I don't have a computer, just the android phone.
    Any other suggestions?
    Thank you.
    Hi, if you can register a account here me or other members be happy to assist you.

I think Swift installer can do what your asking for.
    07-12-2019 07:16 PM
    I have an account but I didn't know how to delete this one and post it under my account, and I didnt want to post the same question twice.
    07-12-2019 07:19 PM
    My reply was posted with my picture so there you go
    07-12-2019 07:21 PM
    I don't know if Swift will solve my problem, and I prefer not to pay for the app, and then find out that it didnt solve my problem
    07-12-2019 08:30 PM
    I have an account but I didn't know how to delete this one and post it under my account, and I didnt want to post the same question twice.
    It's ok right here , and thanks for registering.
    I don't know if Swift will solve my problem, and I prefer not to pay for the app, and then find out that it didnt solve my problem
    I will download tomorrow let you know
    07-13-2019 12:55 AM
    Update: on pie from s9,note 9 need root access so no good , sorry
    07-13-2019 01:01 AM
    I was about to write you to tell you not to bother testing the Swift because I probably wouldnt pay for it anyway. I'm old and paranoid when it comes to giving my credit card info to anything Google-related. Even if it were 5 cents, I wouldnt have bought it..
    But, if there's a free solution where I can move the clock back to the right side (without needing a PC, then I would appreciate it.
    Or, if you know of a weather app that shows the temp on the right side, then that would be fine also. It's just that having the time and temp right next to each other is bothersome.
    Thanks
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-13-2019 01:13 AM
    I was about to write you to tell you not to bother testing the Swift because I probably wouldnt pay for it anyway. I'm old and paranoid when it comes to giving my credit card info to anything Google-related. Even if it were 5 cents, I wouldnt have bought it..
    But, if there's a free solution where I can move the clock back to the right side (without needing a PC, then I would appreciate it.
    Or, if you know of a weather app that shows the temp on the right side, then that would be fine also. It's just that having the time and temp right next to each other is bothersome.
    Thanks
    Ok, I'll look into other apps , and will let you know here.
    07-13-2019 01:20 AM
    Have the same issue, went on Samsung chat, they have no current way to get it back to the right.
    07-13-2019 09:34 AM
    Have a look on Play store for an appriate WIDGET not app
    07-13-2019 12:24 PM