So i see this incall thing in the activity on my phone but my husbands account it shows the time he was on the phone but it doesnt show a name or number please help, same witb texts also.
    07-12-2019 11:14 PM
    I realize the thread title wouldn't have directed you to look there in relation to your question but I believe this would apply - https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...aped-icon.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek and belodion like this.
    07-12-2019 11:27 PM
    Unfortunately this sounds like you are trying to spy on your husband and we cannot help breach anyone's privacy. If it's a matter of him being on the phone or sending messages he should know to whom and if you can't ask him we can't help you. If I'm mistaken somehow, please become a member and post more details and a better description of the situation. In the meantime I'm alerting the moderators of this to prevent further comments.
    @B. Diddy
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    07-12-2019 11:41 PM
    I'm going to close this thread for now. If you have any further questions that don't involve spying, then please send me a PM, and I'll reopen the thread.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-13-2019 01:15 AM
    Just so you know, InCallUI is the system app that is responsible for the interface you see on the screen when you're in a call (it means In Call User Interface). There's absolutely nothing suspicious about it.
    07-13-2019 02:52 AM