I opened my messages today and saw that I'd lost all the texts that I'd *received* from one of my contacts, but I can still see all the texts that I sent *to* him? I'm not missing texts from anyone else, just this one person, and they literally all disappeared at the same time. I'm totally baffled by this and haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem. Any suggestions on how I could troubleshoot this? If it helps, I'm using Samsung Galaxy s7, AT&T, and I have the latest updates installed.
    07-13-2019 12:01 AM
    I opened my messages today and saw that I'd lost all the texts that I'd *received* from one of my contacts, but I can still see all the texts that I sent *to* him? I'm not missing texts from anyone else, just this one person, and they literally all disappeared at the same time. I'm totally baffled by this and haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem. Any suggestions on how I could troubleshoot this? If it helps, I'm using Samsung Galaxy s7, AT&T, and I have the latest updates installed.
    Hi, if you can register a account, me or other members be happy to assist you.

Once you register, we can go through some troubleshooting steps .
    07-13-2019 12:03 AM
    Hi, if you can register a account, me or other members be happy to assist you.

Once you register, we can go through some troubleshooting steps .
    Hi, this is OP. Didn't know I needed to register an account, but I have now!
    07-13-2019 08:38 AM