Hi Team, I am unable to find Setting Icon in my table. Please guide how to restore it.
    07-13-2019 01:34 AM
    Do you mean in your app drawer? Not knowing what device you have it's difficult to say for sure. I know with Samsung if you put an app icon in a folder it won't show up in your app drawer anymore. You can use the search feature, depending on your device, on the top of your app drawer to search for apps or you can search your folders. Without more information, like what device, which settings/settings for what, there's not a lot more advice I can give.

Please become a member to reply in this thread if you still need advice and would like to offer more information. Becoming a member is free, only takes a few minutes to set up and offers is a chance to have a two way conversation.
    07-13-2019 01:50 AM
    I have a stylo 4 boost mobile. I cant find any setting and cant swipe down to see that menu at all
    07-22-2019 04:02 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I assume you're not the same as the OP of this thread, since the OP mentioned a tablet. But are you swiping down the notification panel twice to get the full panel? That's often where the settings icon (looks like a gear) is often located. Otherwise, open your App Drawer and look for the Settings icon in the alphabetical list there.
    07-22-2019 01:44 PM