My All Day events from my Office 365 account show up 1 day earlier when synced to my Samsung S10 when using the Miscrosoft Exchange ActiveSync. I have been using this for several years, but this just recently started happening. When I use the Nine app, the calendar syncs normally. However, I want to use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync because it syncs all past events and the Nine app only syncs the past 2 weeks.
    07-14-2019 07:04 PM
    My All Day events from my Office 365 account show up 1 day earlier when synced to my Samsung S10 when using the Miscrosoft Exchange ActiveSync. I have been using this for several years, but this just recently started happening. When I use the Nine app, the calendar syncs normally. However, I want to use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync because it syncs all past events and the Nine app only syncs the past 2 weeks.
    Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you.
    07-14-2019 07:33 PM
    It could be the interpretation of "all day". Some programs consider that starting at 00:00:00 on that day, some consider it starting at 24:00:01 on the previous day. (Converting data between Access and many other databases causes that problem. And Microsoft can't seem to make up its mind - they change every few years, causing some programs that do such conversions [like Office365] to need revision every few years. Using a new program with old data just doesn't work. [Which is why I use 00:00:01 as "midnight" or as the starting point of "all day" - that works across all everything.])
    07-15-2019 01:20 PM
    I'm having this exact same problem on a Galaxy S8. It started within the last week and every Active Sync app I've tried experiences the same problem. I also performed a factory reset with no effect. It's only an issue with "All Day" events. If I specify a start & end time, the event displays property.
    07-15-2019 02:59 PM
    Are there no good working answers to this question? Like others, this only started happening a couple of months ago on my Samsung S7 Edge.
    08-20-2019 08:15 AM