Every once in awhile when it feels like it my phone plays this strange tune for about a couple of seconds but it's happens at the most inopportune times and I need to get rid of it but I did not set the alarm I did nothing to put this on my phone I it won't go away I can't find it help
    07-16-2019 09:28 AM
    Every once in awhile when it feels like it my phone plays this strange tune for about a couple of seconds but it's happens at the most inopportune times and I need to get rid of it but I did not set the alarm I did nothing to put this on my phone I it won't go away I can't find it help
    Hi if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you

Which phone you having a issue?
    07-16-2019 09:31 AM
    Go into apps that use alarms and notifications (and Phone, which uses ringtones), one at a time. Go to change the alarm, notification or ring tone, and tap each one in turn, until you find the one that matches the one you're hearing. (It's probably a notification, but it could be one of the others.) Cancel out of each one, of course, without saving the last tone.

Once you find it, open every app that uses that kind of tone and look to see which one is using the one you kep hearing and you'll know why you're hearing it.
    07-16-2019 02:51 PM
    If you have a Samsung phone, try installing Good Luck with Nice Catch to get an idea of what might be giving you that notification: https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/1...-apk-download/

On any Android phone, you can also look at the notification log by going through the Add Widget process, selecting System, and looking for the Notification Log option.
    07-16-2019 11:08 PM