Hi, since it's on sale right now on amazon i was thinking about picking it up so that i can have music in the background for when i work. Currently i'm just using my ipad pro for music and if the echo dot can have the same quality if not better i'd be very happy. So i was hoping to get other people's feedback.
    07-16-2019 03:17 PM
    It'll definitely be better than the iPad, but not as good as the big 'sister' or a regular speaker system. The Dot will sound a bit tinny on heavy bass sounds especially if you compare to larger set ups, BUT it's not bad, just not great sound. But if you're living with iPad sound now, you'll be happy with it.

Plus, worst case, you don't like it and you just return it
    07-16-2019 03:29 PM
    It'll definitely be better than the iPad, but not as good as the big 'sister' or a regular speaker system. The Dot will sound a bit tinny on heavy bass sounds especially if you compare to larger set ups, BUT it's not bad, just not great sound. But if you're living with iPad sound now, you'll be happy with it.

Plus, worst case, you don't like it and you just return it
    thanks for the info Very true, i bought it and if it's not great i'll send it right back LOL
    SpookDroid likes this.
    07-16-2019 04:55 PM