Email - Folders under subfolders not syncing

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just bought a samsung galaxy S10 and i have problems with EMAIL (samsung email app). Inbox is loading its content just fine and so does the subfolders but not the folders under the subfolders. I can see all theses buy they remain empty amd won't sync. I can access to all the content in yhe GMAIL app, even the folders under the subfolders. Could someone please help me understand this and fix it? Thanks !

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just bought a samsung galaxy S10 and i have problems with EMAIL (samsung email app). Inbox is loading its content just fine and so does the subfolders but not the folders under the subfolders. I can see all theses buy they remain empty amd won't sync. I can access to all the content in yhe GMAIL app, even the folders under the subfolders. Could someone please help me understand this and fix it? Thanks !
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I know that in the Gmail app, you can actually specify for each folder whether it syncs or not, and how far back. Check the settings of the Samsung Email app to see if they have something similar.