when I try to remove the pin it said that it wouldn't work without a PIN, pattern, or password.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried changing it to pattern and password to see if it would let me change it to "slide" Or at least "none". I honestly don't know what to do because I have tried clearing credentials, updating my phone, I tried deleting the last downloaded apps, even deleting VPNs. Nothing seems to work for me. I'm honestly confused on what to do and am wondering if this has happened to anyone and if you know how to help me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you using it on a work account? If so, the security credentials probably require you to use a pattern or password.

Marcano

Jul 17, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you using it on a work account? If so, the security credentials probably require you to use a pattern or password.

I have an Lg K30, but the thing is, I have had this problem for a couple days now and I still can't take out any of the passwords, it will go to pin, pattern and passwords but it won't change to "slide" or "none" Even though they aren't blanked out