I am helping a customer with her new samsung tablet - refresh on gmail?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I know nothing about Android products. She uses gmail and receives the daily newspaper, however, when she clicks on the link provided it will bring up yesterdays edition. On a computer the refresh the screen its F5, is there a refresh for gmail on her tablet?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I know nothing about Android products. She uses gmail and receives the daily newspaper, however, when she clicks on the link provided it will bring up yesterdays edition. On a computer the refresh the screen its F5, is there a refresh for gmail on her tablet?
Hi welcome to AC Forums!
I'll provide a link to register if you like to talk more , be pleasure to hear back from you .
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying your customer receives an email from a newspaper company with a link to an issue? Does the date of the email correspond to the current day or the day before? Is there any reason why your customer can't just access this newspaper in the newspaper company's own app (assuming they have one), or just by going to the newspaper's website?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan