I reopened my Nexus 5 for use, and for a while it was working fine. I was choosing the look of a few wallpapers, and each time it gave me the menu to select the home screen, lock screen, or both. Suddenly, the popup menu disappeared after selecting an image, and every time I change the wallpaper, it sets it for both the home and lock screen. I've tried to get around this by using several different launchers, restarting the device, and clearing the cache, but the popup still doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    07-17-2019 10:57 PM
    I reopened my Nexus 5 for use, and for a while it was working fine. I was choosing the look of a few wallpapers, and each time it gave me the menu to select the home screen, lock screen, or both. Suddenly, the popup menu disappeared after selecting an image, and every time I change the wallpaper, it sets it for both the home and lock screen. I've tried to get around this by using several different launchers, restarting the device, and clearing the cache, but the popup still doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you .

Have you tried clearing cache , data and force stop wallpapers ? That be in settings >apps >scroll to the name.

I'll leave a link so if you register we can communicate.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-17-2019 11:12 PM
    See I don't have the Google Wallpapers app installed. Wallpaper changing gives me the options Google Now Launcher, Live Wallpapers, and Photos.

I download my images, and I've tried going into settings -> display -> wallpaper, as well as press-and-holding on the home screen. Both gave me the option to choose an image, but after I click the image, the popup that's supposed to ask whether to place it on the home screen, lock screen, or both doesn't appear. It automatically selects the last option.

I guess I will try downloading Google Wallpapers to see if it makes a difference
    07-18-2019 08:14 AM
    See I don't have the Google Wallpapers app installed. Wallpaper changing gives me the options Google Now Launcher, Live Wallpapers, and Photos.

I download my images, and I've tried going into settings -> display -> wallpaper, as well as press-and-holding on the home screen. Both gave me the option to choose an image, but after I click the image, the popup that's supposed to ask whether to place it on the home screen, lock screen, or both doesn't appear. It automatically selects the last option.

I guess I will try downloading Google Wallpapers to see if it makes a difference
    Hi, thanks for registering
    It should have Google wallpaper installed?
    07-18-2019 11:03 AM