My device is Lenovo K10a40. I've been having issues consistently charging my phone lately. I've tested the battery, the cable and charger, none of them is the issue. The device recognizes that it's being charged but the percentage won't go up consistently. How could I fix this?
    07-19-2019 12:50 PM
    My device is Lenovo K10a40. I've been having issues consistently charging my phone lately. I've tested the battery, the cable and charger, none of them is the issue. The device recognizes that it's being charged but the percentage won't go up consistently. How could I fix this?
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you
    I provide a link to register as we need lot more information to help.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-19-2019 01:10 PM
    07-19-2019 01:31 PM
    Threads merged.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-19-2019 01:39 PM
    Thanks belodion
    Threads merged.
    07-19-2019 01:39 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean that the battery level won't go up consistently? Does the charging rate seem to jump around randomly? Have you already tried a different charging cable/plug? Are you actively using the phone while charging?
    07-19-2019 06:45 PM
    The percentage would sometimes go up other times it wouldn't. Today it doesn't seem to change (while being plugged in). As I've already said, I've tested the cable, the adapter and the battery, none of them is the issue. Performed factory reset, that also didn't work. No, I am not using phone while charging. I have in fact turned it off, battery still didn't go up.
    07-20-2019 12:52 PM
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "testing the cable, adapter, and battery." How did you test them? Did you already try different USB cables and plugs from reputable manufacturers?

If you have done your due diligence in testing the cable/plug and battery, then the next likely culprit would be the charge port. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about that besides making sure the port is clean (by blowing it out with a can of compressed air and cleaning the contacts with a small cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol). If the problem still persists, then it's probably time for a repair shop.
    07-20-2019 11:41 PM
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "testing the cable, adapter, and battery." How did you test them? Did you already try different USB cables and plugs from reputable manufacturers?
    I'm curious how these tests were performed as well. The phone was released two years ago, so it could likely be the battery itself. A lot of apps claim to tell you your battery health, but they are horribly unreliable.
    B. Diddy and Rukbat like this.
    07-21-2019 12:00 AM